Sunday 15 July 2012

[G] Addicted to 'fresh starts'

Why can't I ever complete something? I must be addicted to starting over, or something...Anyways, I've started a myriad of new blogs! All through Blogger, which is lovely. I've decided to try my hand at 'themed' blogs (the links are on the side). This way, people aren't getting bombarded with posts they aren't interested in. That seems logical to me. Doesn't it?



This isn't going to be a long post, I just wanted to put it out there, what I've been up to. They still need a bit of tweaking, but I'll start posting more regularly in the next couple of days. Until then, uh...I need a "sign-off"...

~Jenicsaco~

PS: Oh! So I've also changed my 'handle'. I decided to go with something a little more...me? I've taken the first two letters of each of my names and smashed 'em together. Je-Nic(the c was a typo, but I just went with it...)-Sa-Co (the last one is my fiance's last name, which I plan to hyphen). There you have it. Nothing too crazy or interesting. :P

I also welcome any variation of 'Jenicsaco' such as: Nic, Nikki, 'Taco', Jen, or anything else I've missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment