Friday 20 July 2012

Wedding Woes

Okay, this seems like a good time for a post, while I'm bashing my head against the wall.



I had thought I found a good, affordable place that would balance cost and set-up, but after looking a little deeper, it's still way beyond my budget, which was probably too high to begin with. It was $3000, but I've knocked it down to $2000. I really can't let it go higher than that.


So now...I'm looking at renting a hall, or something similar. That can become very affordable, but at the cost of having to ask my friends and family to help with set-up and take down. That's one thing I want to avoid like the plague. I'd feel like scum, asking my loved ones to help me set things up and tear it down.

If anyone knows of some great and uber cheap locations for food, venue, or anything else in the Surrey/Vancouver area, please let me know!

The good news? I've got about $1300 save for the wedding so far! (Honeymoon is a different beast entirely...)

No comments:

Post a Comment