Tuesday 31 July 2012

[PG-13] Happiest News

So, the other day I had sent an e-mail to my apartment's manager inquiring as to when/if my lights would be fixed after an outlet was installed in my bathroom. Thankfully, they're coming today. She also mentioned to me that in response to a noise complaint send the night before, that the neighbors below us will be moving out at the end of August. I cannot convey how happy this made me. (Granted, someone worse could move in below...but let's think positive!).

Let me elaborate a little here. These guys have been a nightmare for me. I think it may have something to do with my Misophonia...maybe. My brain just isn't wired like it should be. The bass from the music they play, when loud enough, just completely frazzles me in a way I can't really explain. It makes me feel panicked, terrified, and at its worst times, I've ended up curled on my bed sobbing hysterically. In general though, it's simply too loud. I should never be able to feel their music in my feet, in my chest.

My fiance and I have taken to stomping on the ground when it gets too loud, and for the most part, they turn it down. The weird thing is, the music doesn't generally last for very long, so I have no idea what they're doing. It's always the same songs, too. Still, it's just too loud. This happens thankfully only two to four times a week, generally.

The guy scares me though, which is why neither of us has personally confronted him. Our manager has given them two notices now though, to keep to volume down. From above, I hear this guy yelling a lot. Generally along the lines of "FUCK!". The tone of voice though, gives me the impression he'd have no problem slugging someone who told him what to do. I want to avoid him at all costs. I'm pretty sure I heard fighting during one drunken evening. Classy.

Anyhow, yes. This was absolutely fantastic news to hear.

Most un-dear neighbor guy....


Sincerely, 
~Jenicsaco


No comments:

Post a Comment