Monday 16 July 2012

Internal Struggle

World of Warcraft and I have an...interesting relationship. I am constantly switching between two phases.
A) I'm going to play! I want to have one 85 of each race/class. (You can see all my alts on the page background, as well as through a link on the sidebar.)
B) I'm an adult now, I need to always be productive. Hours in Warcraft is a waste of my time.

In the end, I'm a big kid, and I like games. I'm even trying to get into my fiance's board and card games. I've played the basic Arkham (sp?) Horror, and I've built a few decks with my Rage cards. They're both a lot of fun. At least just playing with him. I don't know why, but gaming with others makes me incredibly uncomfortable. I really don't like it.

I'm back into playing Warcraft right now...it's that time to push! My main, a troll druid, is four bars shy of 81. The cap is in sight! (Unless Pandaria somehow sneaks up on me, and is out before I can hit 85.)

Game safe, my friends.

~Jenicsaco~

No comments:

Post a Comment