Tuesday 17 July 2012

Introducing...Me

So this post is a little more about me, and things I'll be blogging about here...exciting, right?

Finances - I don't know how much I'll touch on that, but currently, my fiance and I are trying to find that balance between paying off a large credit card bill, a loan, paying our bills, and also saving for our wedding/honeymoon, as well as a down payment on a home (or condo, or townhouse). The saving's going slow at the moment, with me only putting $20 from each paycheck towards wedding and home. Of course though, bills must always come first.  We're still working on that bit where we need to spend more carefully...I think our food bills end up to be way more than they should be.

Wedding - I was proposed to (much to my surprise) on December 17th, 2011. There's no specific date quite yet, but it will be sometime in October, 2013. So, I plan to go over my whole wedding planning experience here. It should be interesting!

Food - Uh, yeah. So, I love food. I'm not a fancy fois gras kinda gal though...I like to be able to pronounce what I'm eating. Simple things...I may give a whirl at restaurant reviews, who knows? I'll also share recipes I find/make up here, and other things of that sort.

Parenting - I'm not a mom yet, and probably won't be for a few more years. Regardless, every bone in my body aches to be a mom, it has for as long as I can remember. I'll be posting mom-related thoughts and ideas here in the mean time. In my previous occupation, I feel I've learned a lot about proper parenting (through the fails I've seen on a daily basis), and would like to share that wisdom.

That's pretty much it, which is actually quite a broad spectrum for a blog, I think! I'll try to keep this organized and tidy, though.

~Jenicsaco~

No comments:

Post a Comment