Saturday 3 November 2012

[Holiday] Letter to Santa

Santa Claus asked that we send him our blog-posted gift lists. I gave it some thought, so here I go.

Dear Santa,

I really don't think I've been very good this year, but goodness I've tried. I just can't succeed no matter how hard I try. It's been weak, but as least I've tried, right? If I'm worthy of gifts, I would ask for the clothes that I can't afford, to replace the ones that are falling apart. That is the only thing I truly need that I don't have. I don't like to ask for things for myself though...What I really want, is to be able to give my fiance a fantastic honeymoon next year, so that we can both have the one big adventure of our lives. We won't be able to do anything like it again ever, so I want to try very hard to make this happen for us. I want to make him happy.

Always a believer,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment